Doctor of Chiropractic
I have a vision and passion to empower this community to live a healthier, happier and more natural lifestyle. I believe that true health comes from within and that wellness-based chiropractic can help you achieve it.
I graduated from New York Chiropractic College with both a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) and a Masters of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition (M.S.A.C.N.).
I have learned that the nature the human body and in turn, my role as a chiropractor, can ultimately be broken down into 5 simple, yet life-altering facts:
- The body is self-healing and self-regulating
- The purpose of the brain and nervous system is to control and coordinate the function of every cell, tissue and organ in your body and allows you to adapt you to your environment.
- If there is interference in your nervous system (what we call subluxation) your body cannot function as intended and it can no longer be self-healing or self-regulating to its fullest capacity.
- The longer the interference (subluxation) to the nervous system the more devastating the effects are to your health and well being.
- As a chiropractor, I locate, analyze and correct the subluxations (nerve interference), and their causes, allowing your body to regain its self-healing and self-regulating properties.
I love being able to not only help my practice members overcome their current health challenges, but also show them ways to stop recreating these issues in the future. Why? Because I believe that our bodies were designed to express extraordinary levels of health and wellness, and that we all deserve the best quality and quantity of life we were meant to experience.